This training gives you a quick start on how to make your rich Web applications accessible for people with disabilities. At the end of this training, you will know about what accessibility is, what are the basic ways of testing for accessibility problems, and how to avoid and fix the most common problems.
- Session 1 - Introduction to Disability and Assistive Technologies 60 Minutes
- Session 2 - Principle 1 - Perceivable, Guideline 1.1-1.4 - Hands on Exercises 30 Minutes
- Session 3 - Principle 2 - Operable, Guideline 2.1-2.4 - Hands on Exercises 30 Minutes
- Session 4 - Principle 3 - Understandable, Guideline 3.1-3.3 - Hands on Exercises 30 Minutes
- Session 5 - Principle 4 - Robust, Guideline 4.1 Robust30 Minutes
- Session 6 - Accessibility Testing Tools and Techniques 45 Minutes
- Summary, Wrap up and Feedback 15 Minutes